Whether you have an outdoor theater, park, wedding venue, or something entirely different in San Antonio, you want to offer customers and guests something beautiful and unique. Using decorative concrete is one of the best solutions. You can create unlimited designs using colors, textures, and patterns. However, because your venue is outside, it is essential that you hire an expert to perform concrete sealing.
As you can see from the five examples below, using a product like SunClear UltraProtect to seal any outdoor concrete surfaces is critical for your San Antonio venue.
- Mold Prevention – In addition to the risk of mold growing due to the rain in San Antonio, if your venue is near the water or includes a swimming pool or water feature, you need the decorative concrete surface sealed. Concrete sealing makes an excellent mold inhibitor.
- Enhanced Durability – Due to the elements, your San Antonio venue could develop issues, such as scaling and cracking. Because concrete sealing serves as a second layer of protection, you would not have to worry about any damage caused by exposure. Of course, it is essential that you always start with a high-quality decorative overlay, finish, or coating.
- Longer Lifespan – Another reason to have concrete surfaces at your venture sealed is that a superior-quality product will help extend its life. Typically, a decorative concrete surface will last upwards of 30 years. Unless properly sealed, that time would likely decrease anywhere from 5 to 10 years.
- Optimum Protection – As mentioned, the process of concrete sealing provides surfaces at your outdoor venue in San Antonio with the best protection. Things like rain and UV rays that could cause damage would have no effect on a sealed surface.
- Color Enhancement – Although you can always choose a clear sealer, you can also have color added to the formula. If any surfaces have started to fade or you want to slightly change the look, you can have a colored sealer applied.